04 September 2007

BYS is looking, actually feeling better every minute

Bob Dylan claims he was stuck inside Mobile with the Memphis City blues, again. And not just once but twice, or maybe a third. He claims again, and I'm with him right now. This week has been rough for me. Some great friends of BYS went to NYC to see Daft Punk and the Beastie Boys. My friend Sarah lives in Liverpool and my friend Chris lives out of London, in Tottenham and they get to have the feel of the English Premiership League start tomorrow. So jealous!

BYS has been working their asses off for YOU of course, but we have been coming along very well. Launch date looks great and so close. 4 weeks away! You ready? We went Back To School shopping and we are setting up office, and will be ready to "get watching."

Back to Mobile, sorry. This week I got very sick, bed ridden for a great portion of it and now have to work harder. I usually don't get sick, "Mobile", and don't want to go back. Fevers came and went in weird spurts, very achy and after vials of blood was taken and an ultrasound. I am out of bed and ready to get back to Memphis City, I mean back to Before You Submit. You see how I did that, I like it!

I don't need Daft Punk (yeah, I kind of did actually) nor the Beastie Boys (lies!), NYC (are you nuts, of course I did). Being sick this week was unexpected, a downfall and makes me feel apathetic. I was in need some of major medicine and feeling better, and what comes to mind? I need what Stephen Bishop mentions in the best "makes you feel better song" of all time, "On and On".

"Down In Jamaica they got, lots of pretty women." But what follows is the pretty woman will steal your money then you heart. How can something so beautiful, destroy you in the end? The song's third verse makes you realize "Got the sun on my shoulders and toes in the sand, womans left me for an other man …he's fine." He does what he does best, writes a great love song and "On and On." The stress of work probably got me sick, but I still LOVE it, on and on.

Before You Submit to me is my own personal vacation spot and films are all I need, and what are women anyway? I have a wife and if she wasn't our money girl/peacemaker, I wouldn't even know what she looks like. More lies! We do great together with making great time for each other and getting everything done, But here is my answer to Stephen Bishop's "On and On", here in Before You Submit, we got lots of excellent films!!!!

It's good to be sitting in front of this monitor, back on the coffee and ready to tackle some Myspace, website content and some more ads put together. I miss Jason and need to get together with to work on more, so this blog post goes out to him. If he didn't notice. Ha!

MEMPHIS CITY, I mean Before You Submit!!! I am HOME!

b.quain

No comments: